We are what we think.
All that we are
arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts
we make the world.
~ The Buddha ~
let go of sadness
forget thoughts of anger
release all regret
~ path to peace ~
Gallery\\ The Events in the life of Buddha Sakyamuni ( Page 2 )
<< Page 1
17. The rich made offerings, the Heavenly King offered alms bowl.
18. Brahmadeva invited Buddha to preach, thus the door of
Nourishing Dews opened.
19. At the first turn of the Dharma Wheel, the five former attendants were converted.
20. Yasas was converted, order of Monks established.
21. Leading the three Kasyapa brothers to the Right Awakening.
22. Preaching at Rajagha, teaching at Jetavana Park.
23. Back to Kapilavastu and redeemed his cousin, Nanda.
24. Ananda and Others Joined the Sangha.
25. Devadatta Tried to Harm the Buddha and Destroy Buddhism.
26. Buddha ordained his aunt, the beginning of Bikhunnis.
27. Death of King Suddhodana, Buddha spoke at the Jhapita Ritual.
28. Preaching at the Trayatrimsha Heaven, repaying
his mother’s Gratitute.
29. Descending to Earth, welcomed by his Disciples.
30. Angulimalya saved by the Buddha.
31. At the Twin Sala Trees at Salavana, the Buddha
32. Distributing the Sarira, Human and Celestial Realms fought to
obtain the Sarira.